Sunday, June 20, 2021
HomeGamingUbisoft boss says "considerable progress has been made" since last year's reports...

Ubisoft boss says “considerable progress has been made” since last year’s reports of sexual harassment

Ubisoft boss Yves Guillemot has released a lengthy statement meant to lay out the progress he says his company has made since last summer’s devastating reports of sexual harassment and toxic working environments within various teams across the business.

The post, published to Ubisoft’s blog, comes in the wake of a French report in Le Télégramme this month that claimed the company had made only minimal changes. Ubisoft rebutted some of that report at the time, while today’s statement from the very top of the company doubles down further.

“Last June, we faced the fact that not all team members were experiencing the safe and inclusive workplace that we had always intended Ubisoft to be,” Guillemot writes. “Since then, we have engaged in a company-wide effort to listen, learn and build a roadmap for a better Ubisoft for all.

Read more

Ubisoft boss Yves Guillemot has released a lengthy statement meant to lay out the progress he says his company has made since last summer’s devastating reports of sexual harassment and toxic working environments within various teams across the business.

The post, published to Ubisoft’s blog, comes in the wake of a French report in Le Télégramme this month that claimed the company had made only minimal changes. Ubisoft rebutted some of that report at the time, while today’s statement from the very top of the company doubles down further.

“Last June, we faced the fact that not all team members were experiencing the safe and inclusive workplace that we had always intended Ubisoft to be,” Guillemot writes. “Since then, we have engaged in a company-wide effort to listen, learn and build a roadmap for a better Ubisoft for all.

Read more

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments