Thursday, October 28, 2021
HomeGaming NewsParadox says it almost cancelled Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 earlier...

Paradox says it almost cancelled Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 earlier this year

It’s been a rough ride for Paradox Entertainment’s long-in-the-works RPG sequel Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2, and now the publisher has admitted it almost cancelled the project after its original developer Hardsuit Labs was ditched earlier this year.

Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2, a sequel to developer Troika Games’ much-loved 2004 cult-classic RPG, was announced back in 2019 with a PC and console release expected the following year. Sequel-starved fans were delights at the news, particularly after it was confirmed Troika’s Brian Mitsoda would assist with writing duties – but first hints of development troubles surfaced later that year when Hardsuit announced the first of several delays.

Read more

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments